Its Not Too Late to Register - Register Today
Members of Common Belgium, Common Luxembourg, Common Netherlands or a Common Europe-affiliated user group save with Common Europe Member Pricing.
Quality Education Only Common Europe Can Deliver
Largest gathering of IBM Power Systems related IT professionals in Europe!
Over 75 sessions offered in 2 1/2 Days of education and delivered by industry leading speakers. CEC 2017 offers you new IBM education, real case stories, beginning to advanced topics, to timely technical content you can implement immediately upon your return to the office. For in-depth learning, add a pre-congress workshop!
Congress session include:
- IBM i Architecture - Overview & Evolution, Steve Will, IBM
- HMC, IBM I, FSP, & Firmware: Putting all the pieces together, Pete Massiello, iTech Solutions
- Predictive Performance Management, Dawn May, IBM
- Handling the Weird Stuff in RPG Programs, Paul Tuohy, ComCon Consultancy
- SQL for the Security Administrator, Scott Forstie, IBM
- Create or Replace ... DDS Files with SQL Objects , Birgitta Hauser, Toolmaker Advanced Efficiency GmbH
- Mobile Apps on IBM i with IBM MobileFirst & Bluemix - Live Demo, Benoit Marolleau, IBM
- Programming RPG with Style, Paul Tuohy, ComCon Consultancy
- From STRDBG to the RDi Debugger, Charles Guarino, Central Park Data Systems, Inc.
- Hidden Gems of DB2 for i, Scott Forstie, IBM
- Using open source tools to modernize IBM i applications, Koen Decorte, CD Invest
- Consuming JSON with SQL, Birgitta Hauser, Toolmaker Advanced Efficiency GmbH
- IBM i 7.3 - Useful tips to ease a Sys Admin's life, Fabian Michel, IBM
- Volvo and an everlasting relationship with IBM i, Tjeu Bollen, Beesda2
- IBM i Authority Collection Service, Steve Bradshaw, Rowton IT Solutions
- and many more...,
Add a pre-Congress Workshop for In-depth Learning
Maximize your time at the congress and increase your return by adding a comprehensive workshop before the congress begins. Pre-congress workshops begin Sunday afternoon and offer you 4 addtional hours of extensive education on a single topic. This year, Common Europe brings you the following timely workshops:
- Programming Language SQL, Birgitta Hauser, Toolmaker Advanced Efficiency GmbH
- Hands-on: SQL for the RPG Programmer,Paul Tuohy, ComCon Consultancy
- Building a DR Plan for Today’s Business, Richard Dolewski, Denovo
- IBM i Keeping it current and Best Practices Daily system monitoring, tuning, and cleanup, Larry Bolhuis, Frankeni Technology Consulting, LLC
- Hands-on with open source technologies: Git, Orion, Bluemix, and Python!, Jesse Gorzinski, IBM