Common Europe iTour 2018 Dates and Locations
- Common Europe is offering the 2018 iTour in seven venues across Europe. This year, the iTour is offered in partnership with Fresche Solutions and various Common Europe country groups.
AgendaAgendas will vary from event to event but will include the following subject matter:
- Digital Transformation and Innovating for the Future – how to align IT initiatives with key business objectives, how to lead their organizations into a digital era and why so many companies are focused on digital transformation.
- AI/Watson: The business value derived from AI - Presentation walks through real life business cases helping IBM i clients understand where and how Watson/AI can be used.
- Design Thinking – The value derived from taking a solution-based approach to solving problems and the key advantages of developing solutions that are based on real
- Digital Transformation journey for IBM i - A forward looking presentation that explains Digital Transformation, various approaches, shows examples of various IBM i environments applying different strategies.
- Championing change in the organization IBM i Think Tank – Emerging Technologies – User led discussion on key initiatives in IT for 2018.
- Krynica, Poland - 19 November 2018, 9:30-13:00 - Common Poland
More information will be available soon.
Registration can be found at http://common.org.pl
- Madrid IBM Client Center, Spain - 16 November 2018, 9:00-14:00, Cocktails post event - Common Europe
View Spain Agenda
- Vienna, Austria - 29 November 2018, Afternoon event. - Common Austria
View Austria Agenda
- Stockholm, Sweden - 3 December 2018, 12:00-17:00 - Common Sweden
View Sweden Agenda
- Billund, Denmark - 4 December 2018, 13:00-18:00, Networking Dinner post event - Common Denmark
View Denmark Agenda
Registration can be found at http://common.dk/events/
- Riverside, Glattfelden, Switzerland - 5 December 2018, 10:00-16:30 with networking until 18:00 - Common Switzerland
View Switzerland Agenda
- Brussels IBM Client Center, Belgium - 6 December 2018, 12:00-17:00, event begins with lunch - Common Belgium & Luxembourg
View Belgium/Luxembourg Agenda
Registration can be found at http://www.common.be/