Call For Presentations
Call for Presentations - Deadline 15 January 2019!
Share your knowledge!
The Call for Presentations is now open for the 2019 COMMON Europe Congress, 16-19 June, 2019, Berlin, Germany.
The Common Europe Congress brings together hundreds of Power System experts, users, vendors and like-minded professionals under one roof to network, learn, and share best practices.
Please conisder sharing your knowledge and expertise with your peers by offering a session at the Congress. New this year, there will be an Executive Day track as well as a German-language track! To be considered, please submit your session here.
Deadline for submitting presentations is 15 January 2019
Topics to Submit
Although all topics will be considered, the Common Europe Education Committee is looking for topics in the following Courses of Study:
- Application Development (e.g. Agile on IBM i, IoT, Digital Transformation,)
- Business Intelligence
- Change Management
- Database, Db2, SQL
- Emerging Technology
- IT Leadership and Management
- High Availability or Disaster Recovery
- Open Source (e.g. Node.js, PHP, Python, Ruby)
- Personal development
- Security or Compliance
- Storage (especially external)
- System Management
- Trends and Directions (New work experiences)
- Web applications
- Other (e.g. Domino V10 on i, European e-invoicing standard, GDPdU/GoBD)
Additionally, we are looking for Hands-on and Deep-Dive pre-Congress workshops lasting 3 hours long. Your session may be general knowledge, customer case studies, innovative approaches, or proven solutions.
Things to consider when submitting a session
- Sessions will be delivered in English or German
- Sessions should be maximum 60 minutes long
- Newer topics or content not previously offered is preferred
- Congress registration is free on the day you present
- Present 3 sessions or a 3-hour workshop and the entire Congress registration is free
- Speaker assumes expenses for travel and lodging unless prior agreement