Call For Presentations
Call for Presentations - Extended to 2 February 2018!
Share your knowledge!The Call for Presentations is now open for the 2018 COMMON Europe Congress, 17-20 June, 2018, Warsaw, Poland.
The Common Europe Congress brings together hundreds of Power System experts, users, vendors and like-minded professionals under one roof to network, learn, and share best practices.
Please conisder sharing your knowledge and expertise with your peers by offering a session at the Congress. To be considered, please submit your IBM i session here.
Deadline for submitting presentation is 2 February 2018
Topics to SubmitAlthough all topics will be considered, the Common Europe Education Committee is looking for topics in the following Courses of Study:
- Application Development
- Change Management
- Database, DB2, SQL
- Emerging Technology
- Hands-on Workshop or Deep Dive
- High Availability or Disaster Recovery
- Executive content
- Open Source
- Personal development
- Security or Compliance
- System Management
- Trends and Directions
Things to consider when submitting a session
- Sessions will be delivered in English
- Sessions should be maximum 60 minutes long
- Newer topics or content not previously offered is preferred
- Congress registration is free on the day you present
- Present 3 sessions or a 4-hour workshop and the entire Congress registration is free
- Speaker assumes expenses for travel and lodging unless prior agreement